This measurement guide will show you how to measure a window correctly and different measurement types for individual blind types.
Tips before you measure your windows
- Please use a metal tape measure for accurate measurements and take measurements in millimetres. Measure width x height (drop) and do not swap around
- Measure every window, as they may vary slightly and your curtains/ blinds may not fit perfectly
- Do not take your measurement from the house plan, as they may not be accurate
- Decide whether you want blinds to be fitted as Face Fit (outside mount) or Recess Fit (inside mount)
- When measuring, please check the position of adjacent walls windows handle and furniture etc